Twilight Newborns

The transformation is painful (A Twilight Series fansite and podcast)

Twilight songs in order of appearance

Posted on | January 17, 2009 | 85 Comments

I forgot to post this after discussing it in episode 1, but here is the list I created of the songs in Twilight movie, placed in their order of appearance in the film. All these songs appear on the movie soundtrack or the movie score discs except where noted (listed by song and artist).

1. How I Would Die – Carter Burwell
  13. The Skin Of A Killer – Carter Burwell
  14. The Most Dangerous Predator – Carter Burwell
  15. The Lion Fell In Love With The Lamb – Carter Burwell
  16. Spotlight (Twilight Mix) – MuteMath
  17. Complications – Carter Burwell
  18. Dinner With His Family – Carter Burwell
  19. La Traviata – The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra (iTunes bonus track)
  20. I Would Be The Meal – Carter Burwell
  21. Clair de lune – The APM Orchestra (iTunes bonus track)
  22. Bella’s Lullaby – Carter Burwell
  23. Supermassive Black Hole – Muse
  24. Nomads – Carter Burwell
  25. Stuck Here Like Mom – Carter Burwell
  26. Bella Is Part Of The Family – Carter Burwell
  27. Tracking – Carter Burwell
  28. In Place Of Someone You Love – Carter Burwell
  29. Showdown In The Ballet Studio – Carter Burwell
  30. Let Me Sign – Robert Pattinson (iTunes bonus track)
  31. Edward At Her Bed – Carter Burwell
  32. Go All The Way (Into The Twilight) – Perry Farrell
  33. Flightless Bird, American Mouth – Iron & Wine
  34. 15 Step – Radiohead (Not on soundtrack or score)
  35. Leave Out All The Rest – Linkin Park
  36. Decode – Paramore

When listening them in order, it’s like watching the movie again. My favorite song right now is the Collective Soul song. What’s yours?

~Melissa

UPDATE (11/21/09): Check out our  list for Twilight Saga: New Moon soundtrack and score in order of the movie!

UPDATE (11/14/10) Check out our list for Twilight Saga: Eclipse soundtrack and score in order of the movie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments

85 Responses to “Twilight songs in order of appearance”

1. Heather Ross
    January 22nd, 2009 @ 9:31 am

thanks for the movie playlist…now I can listen and “watch” the movie at work.

2. Melissa
    January 22nd, 2009 @ 5:24 pm

Thanks, Heather. I first created it so i could relive the movie at work too:)

3. Danielle
    January 24th, 2009 @ 1:29 pm

Thank you so much I remembered in what order all the “songs” went but not the score this helped!!

4. robin
    February 3rd, 2009 @ 5:40 am

i have got the soundtrack and it only has 12 songs on not 26

5. Melissa
    February 3rd, 2009 @ 7:09 am

Hi Robin–This list includes the soundtrack and the score, which was released on a separate disc. Here’s the Amazon link for the score. Also if you buy the Twilight soundtrack from iTunes, you get three bonus tracks: La Traviata, Clair de lune and Let Me Sign. Hope that helps!

6. Latasha Reece-Lewis
    February 9th, 2009 @ 6:34 am

thanks for that,i can now look out for the songs when i see the film. I’m still trying to find out where I can listen to let me sign. So thanks to you I now know where. Thank you

7. Melissa
    February 9th, 2009 @ 7:15 am

Hi Latasha–I got Let Me Sign from iTunes, so check that out if you haven’t yet. I’m not sure where else it can be found, but i’ll post it if I do.

8. Lisa
    March 4th, 2009 @ 10:40 am

Hi everyone-

Melissa, great work! I listen to this everyday when I go walking, I love it!!

Latasha, I wanted to get the 3 bonus tracks as well, but I already had the soundtrack, and they are only able to be purchased from iTunes if you buy the entire album over again. I have a LimeWire account, and was able to find them that way. Hope this helps!

9. Vanessa
    April 23rd, 2009 @ 11:38 am

I really like the song that is playing when edward is sucking the venom out of bella’s arm. Does anyone know what song that is?

10. Melissa
    April 23rd, 2009 @ 4:17 pm

hi vanessa–
    That song is Let Me Sign by Robert Pattinson. It is an iTunes bonus track for the Twilight soundtrack.
    hope that helps!
    ~Melissa

11. sally
    April 24th, 2009 @ 7:16 am

How do you get the iTunes bonus? When I looked up the album it doesn’t mention getting extra tracks. Do they come afterwards, or are they just added on after you’ve purchased it?

12. Melissa
    April 24th, 2009 @ 6:08 pm

Sally–
    I’ve looked into it and it looks like it is only available for purchase through the US iTunes store at this time. Here is what Pattinson Online says about it:

Where can I buy/download Rob’s music?
    At the moment only two of Rob’s songs are available for purchase. Never Think can be found on the Twilight soundtrack, which you can buy from sites like Amazon, and Let Me Sign is available for purchase only through the US iTunes store (as far as we know it is not available in other countries). The rest of his music is not available for purchase.

Sorry that i didn’t have better news than that 🙁
    ~Melissa

13. Sally
    April 25th, 2009 @ 7:13 am

I thought that might be the case. Thanks for looking into it.

14. Sally
    May 2nd, 2009 @ 8:53 am

Hi,

Managed to get it from limewire. It sound great!

15. Melissa
    May 3rd, 2009 @ 3:38 am

that is great, sally! thanks for letting us know.

16. Episode 5: FMLA for Lovesickness : Twilight Newborns
    May 23rd, 2009 @ 1:20 pm

[…] Twilight Soundtrack breaking records (See Yahoo! Music) (Note: See our post listing Twilight movie songs in order they play in the movie) […]

17. Phoenix Borealis
    May 23rd, 2009 @ 6:53 pm

Melissa~

Thank you so much. This really helped me a lot. I was a little disappointed when I found out that all the songs were not in order. I am slightly OCD when it comes to the soundtracks matching the movies, so you stopped some hair-pulling in it’s tracks.

Thanks again.
    ~Phoenix

18. Susan
    May 24th, 2009 @ 12:58 pm

Let me Sign is playing when Edward enters the cafeteria for the first time. It plays very quietly so you really have to pay attention. It says so on Stephanie Meyers website. she has lots of useful info there.

19. Devyn
    June 3rd, 2009 @ 1:16 pm

I absolutely love Let Me Sign by Rob Pattinson and Eyes on Fire by Blue Foundation and of course the piano bits. Thanks for the rest of the songs!

20. RACHEL
    July 9th, 2009 @ 3:54 pm

I LOVE EVERY SINGLE SONG!!!!
    MY TOP ONES ARE:
    BELLAS LULLABY
    EYES ON FIRE
    DECODE
    LET ME SIGN

THANKS FOR ALL THE INFO!!!!

21. Josie
    July 16th, 2009 @ 11:43 am

Bella’s Lullaby – Carter Burwell is my all time favorite i couldn’t find it till you poster who wrote it thank you

22. chelsea
    August 15th, 2009 @ 9:43 am

i love the song supermassive black hole it is awsome and i love the movie edward is so cute.and i would love to meet him i m his #1 fan for life love u edward

23. gisha
    August 28th, 2009 @ 1:18 pm

My favorite is Flightless Bird, American Mouth – Iron & Wine

24. Madiha m
    September 3rd, 2009 @ 7:39 am

I Love all the songs but specially eyes on fire n bella’s lullaby.

25. Ilona Dickson
    September 4th, 2009 @ 9:39 am

Could some one PLEASE tell me were i can buy Let Me Sign!!!!!
    I have an itunes account but i cant find it any ware 🙁

26. cynthia
    September 13th, 2009 @ 5:31 pm

I LUV ALL OF THIS SONGS!! thank u so much!!
    i made a cd of all of them & now i can listen where ever i want!! thnak u so much!!! this r my favorite songs!:
    -15 step
    -eyes on fire

27. cynthia
    September 13th, 2009 @ 5:41 pm

THANK U SO MUCH I LUV THIS SONGS!!
    I made a disk of those songs & now i can listen where ever i want!!this r my favorite songs!:
    -15 step
    -eyes on fire
    -full moon
    -i dreamt of edward
    -phascination phse
    -who are they?
    -the lion fell in love with the lamb

they r awesome!! they r not the only ones!
    once agan thanks!!

28. Melissa
    September 14th, 2009 @ 6:31 pm

@cynthia i’m glad we could help! i got a set of discs myself. i listen to them all the time.

29. Mallori Albright
    September 26th, 2009 @ 6:15 pm

what is the last song in the movie? it’s the really fast song that is playing when victoria is walking down steps overlooking bella and edward at prom? i’m asking you, because i have read some of your other replies and they’ve seemed really helpful to other people.

30. Melissa
    September 28th, 2009 @ 2:30 am

Mallori–
    The last song that is playing over the credits as Victoria is walking down the stairs is 15 Step by Radiohead. Hope that helps!
    Melissa

31. ishita
    October 16th, 2009 @ 10:28 pm

hi…lcan you please tell me the name of the song that plays when they are dancing in the prom.

32. Melissa
    October 17th, 2009 @ 8:59 am

Hi ishita–
    they are dancing to Flightless Bird, American Mouth when they are dancing on the gazebo at the end of the movie. 🙂

33. Diana
    October 17th, 2009 @ 9:36 am

can anyone where i can find the piano song Edward plays to Bella

34. Melissa
    October 17th, 2009 @ 5:39 pm

Diana–
    The piano song Edward plays to Bella is “Bella’s Lullaby”by Carter Burwell. Its on both the soundtrack and the score discs.
    ~melissa

35. Tushar
    November 21st, 2009 @ 8:30 am

Thats great work, i really appreciate your hard work. But can you tell me that where does this linkin park track plays in the movie?

36. Melissa
    November 21st, 2009 @ 9:07 am

Hi Tushar-The Linkin Park song plays over the credits at the end of the movie, right before Paramore’s Decode.

37. amber
    November 21st, 2009 @ 10:12 am

hey what is the song when edward and bella are in the forest and he revels to her that he is a vampire ?

38. Melissa
    November 21st, 2009 @ 1:45 pm

Hey amber–I think you’re talking about the song, I Know What You Are by Carter Burwell.

39. New Moon songs in order of appearance in the movie : Twilight Newborns
    November 21st, 2009 @ 8:17 pm

[…] For more information about the soundtrack, check out the official site of the soundtrack, http://www.newmoonthesoundtrack.com, or visit Amazon.com for details on the soundtrack and the score. Also check out our list of the songs in Twilight in order of appearance. […]

40. Jo.
    December 7th, 2009 @ 9:37 pm

This is absolutely awesome! I just stumbled across your post here while searching for the name of the first song in the credits (15 Step) You’ve done an amazing job and worked hard for all the rest of us, so thank you! 🙂 🙂

41. abhishek
    December 12th, 2009 @ 8:32 pm

my favorite song is full moon by the black ghosts…

42. tabetha
    December 14th, 2009 @ 8:26 pm

when does “esmes Favorite” show up?

43. Louise
    December 16th, 2009 @ 2:11 am

Can anyone tell me which scenes all of these are in?

44. Melissa
    December 17th, 2009 @ 6:29 am

hi louise–i don’t have the songs where they appear in the movie. but its on my list to update this post and add it. i’ll let you know when its up.

45. Melissa
    December 17th, 2009 @ 6:30 am

hi tabetha – as far as i know, esme’s favorite doesn’t appear in the film. which is disappointing.

46. Jen
    January 6th, 2010 @ 12:50 pm

I’m loving Super Massive Black Hole, but then again I have always liked Muse. I’m also really loving Eyes on Fire. So haunting. But great work Melissa. Saves me having to try and do it.

47. komal sirwani
    January 9th, 2010 @ 3:16 am

are there 36 songs made esp for the movie…i mean are all these songs part of the soundtrack of twlight

48. jenni
    January 20th, 2010 @ 7:59 am

Which song is when shes gettin the venim sucked out of her?

49. Melissa
    January 21st, 2010 @ 7:11 am

that is Rob Pattinson’s song, Let Me Sign.

50. Tanesha
    February 23rd, 2010 @ 8:17 pm

thank you so much for the list. it truly helps!!!